Drawn2Jesus

"And when I am lifted up on the cross, I will draw everyone to myself." Jesus, John 12:32

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Rescued Because He Delighted in Me



Show Notes:

Host: Jim Hughes, Christian Life Coach

"He rescued me because he delights in me." Psalms 18:19 (NLT)

Even though we are undelightful people, God has chosen to take delight in us and rescue us.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God did not send his son into the world to condemn it, but to save it. There is no judgment awaiting those who trust him. But those who do not trust him have already been judged for not believing in the only Son of God." John 3:16 ff (NLT)

Do you believe? Can you say with David, "He rescued me because he delights in me?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home