Drawn2Jesus

"And when I am lifted up on the cross, I will draw everyone to myself." Jesus, John 12:32

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

An Opportunity You Can't Afford to Miss!



Show Notes

Host: Jim Hughes, Christian Life Coach

What if you were given the opportunity to become an assistant to the person who's work you most admire in the whole world? This person has agreed to become your personal mentor, to teach you everything you need to know. This person also will give you a significant role in the business, and take care of your every need. For all of us, that would be an opportunity we couldn't turn down.

Or would we say, "No thanks, I'll pass. I like just doing my own thing."

That's exactly the offer Jesus has made to you.

Matthew 11:29 "Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." That's an invitation to join his work and learn from him.

Don't let the opportunity pass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home